1. A state issued photo ID, preferably your driver's license.
2. Your glasses or contacts if you wear them to drive.
3. Your hearing aid if you wear one to drive.
4. Any Federal Waivers, Exemption Certificates or SPE Certificates you may have. (these are obtained from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association, FMCSA)
5. If you have any chronic medical conditions for which you are under the care of a Primary Care Provider or Specialist, you will need to bring documentation from that provider.
What is the illness or injury?
Date of onset of illness or injury?
Who is the treating provider, (name and address)?
Course of treatment?
Is the condition stable?
Is the driver safe to operate a CMV?
NOTE: If you do not bring this information to your physical appointment, we may not be able to clear you on the same day.
Chronic Medical Conditions can Include:
Psychiatric Disorders, Anxiety, Depression
Substance Abuse Issues, Drugs or Alcohol
Brain injury, Stroke, Paralysis, Seizures, Balance issues, Dizziness, Sleep Disorders, Progressive Neurologic Disease
Heart Disease, Heart Attack, Coronary Artery Disease, High Blood Pressure
Lung Disease, Shortness of Breath, Emphysema, COPD, Asthma
Kidney Disease, Dialysis
Stomach issues, Colitis
Spine Issues, Chronic Neck Pain, Chronic Low Back Pain
Missing or Impaired limbs or digits
Muscle Wasting Disease
(this list is not all inclusive)
Hazlet Family Care - IMA Hazlet
3253 Route 35 North, Suite 1, Hazlet, New Jersey 07730
(732) 888-7646 Fax (732) 888-7649
What Should I Bring to My Medical Exam?